To reserve a place on any course we require a minimum 20% deposit of the total value of the course you wish to secure.
Remaining balance for all courses will be due 4 weeks before the course is due to start. If full payment is not received before the course commences then you will be unable to attend.
PAYMENT OF THE COURSE:
We offer multiple options to pay for your course.
- If paying in full - the payment must be cleared prior to the start date.
- If paying in 3 instalments - the final instalment must reach us no less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course (unless otherwise agreed with Cassie Lomas Makeup Academy – however full payment must have cleared prior to the start date)
- When applying for finance through our provider Ideal4finance, a £100 deposit will be taken to secure your space which is refundable in the event of not being accepted for funding.
- If paying via the Piggy Bank Scheme - a deposit of 20% is required to secure your space and full payment is required no less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course.
All bookings including deposits are non refundable, but should your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend then we are happy to transfer your booking to an alternative available course date. £100 admin fee will apply for any booking amendments.
Please note: We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.
All full time classes start promptly at 10am, students can arrive from 9.30am and use this time to get their kit set up ready to start the day. Part time classes start promptly at 6pm on a Monday & Wednesday evening. All our courses require strict punctuality and 100% attendance in order for you to get the most out of them, and this will go towards your end of course grading.
Students with 5 instances of lateness or absence will be invited to attend an informal meeting to discuss there attendance in more detail, so we may work together to improve the situation.
Cassie Lomas Makeup Academy is a very well respected institution within the Creatives industry widely recognised for producing highly trained professional artists. Our courses are intensive and students are expected to adhere to our high standards in order to achieve their diploma with us. The Academy operates a 'grey-gap' scheme for any students that fail to meet the standards expected. If you receive more than 10 grey-gaps in your tutoring schedule then you may forfeit the chance to be awarded your diploma.
Grey-Gaps will be given for:
- Use of phones in class (other than to photograph work)
- Missing homework deadlines
- Below standard homework
- Failure to have face charts and photographs up to date on a weekly basis
- Failure to create a mood-board before a photo shoot
- Failure to have clean kit and brushes
Your diploma is awarded at the discretion of the academy providing you meet the standard in your skills and learning needed to progress into the career as a Makeup Artist.
In addition to your course we have a renowned aftercare service available for as long as you require after course completion. It is always our main concern to ensure that graduates feel supported and can come back to CLMA at any point for help, advice or just a catch up.
It is not offered as part of the course for us to find work experience, however, we try to make this a priority for those students who excel, as we know how important and how difficult a journey it can be on your own.
Our events team endeavours to offer graduates opportunities for up to 12 months after completing the course, however for students who excel this can be ongoing.
As part of being a graduate of CLMA we invite you back to experience our Masterclasses. The subject of learning varies each time and industry experts are brought in to teach their tips, trick and trends. Our masterclasses are designed to help you stay focused, current and inspired. Masterclasses are complimentary to graduates. Places are subject to availability and work on a first come first serve basis.