10 reasons to train as a Bridal MUA this yearJan 25, 2022
The Wedding industry is set to take the UK by storm this year. Since Covid has calmed down, bookings have increased to 200,000 in 2022 alone! So it's looking like if you've always wanted to start somewhere with makeup, this might be the right time.
Here's 10 quick reasons why training to be a Bridal Makeup Artist could be for you:
- You could earn over £200 for just a few hours work
- Spend time making women look and feel the best they ever have
- Make a real difference to their special day
- Qualify in just 2 weeks & be ready to take on clients straight away
- Spend time doing work you are passionate about
- First step into a career in makeup. There are now so many opportunities to work in Fashion, Music, and TV - Bridal & Occasion makeup is a great place to start.
- The chance to run your own business!
- You can work at the weekend, allowing you to continue your current job whist building your confidence and client base. Then you could move full time into makeup without the risk of quitting your 9-5 job now.
- Weddings are a great place to get referrals for future work, being successful in this industry is built on reviews and word of mouth.
- It's great fun! Working in weddings is a really fun part of the makeup industry, and you really get to build a relationship with your clients months before their special day.
At CLMA we have a special course created especially for those wanting to train in Bridal and Occasion makeup, it's perfect for beginners or working MUA's who need to brush up on their skills. Take a look at https://www.cassielomasmakeup.com/bridal for more info on the course. Or call the academy on 0161 8729111.
For more info about working in the wedding industry or bridal makeup in general, join our instagram live on Wednesday 26th Jan at 8pm with Cassie @misscassielomas and our CLMA Manager, Claire, on @cassielomasmakeup - We'll see you there!
Don't forget your free industry guide.
The perfect guide to your success as a MUA in 2022